- 1977: Michigan; U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan; U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- State Bar of Michigan (Member: Labor Law Section; Negligence Section; Appellate Court Committee, 1983–1988; Insurance Law Committee, 1987–1995; Chairperson, 1990–1995). Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) – 1985
- Phi Beta Kappa. Co-Editor, Michigan Insurance Law and Practice, ICLE, 2012. ICLE General Civil Case Mediator Training Certificate.
- Detroit, Michigan – July 29, 1952
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Licensing
- Civil Appeals
- Health Care
- Complex Litigation
- Products Liability
- Flammable Fabrics