An Experienced Michigan Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights in Court
Providing aggressive defense for businesses throughout Southeast Michigan
The business world is difficult enough to deal with without a stressful legal issue hanging over your head. But if you do find yourself facing off against a lawsuit that is heading to court, there is something you can do about it. My name is Mark D. Willmarth, and for more than 35 years, I have been practicing law in the state of Michigan. Now as a sole practitioner, I defend businesses against a variety of personal injury, insurance and civil litigation suits from my office in St. Clair Shores. I use my extensive experience with litigation matters to provide clients throughout Southeast Michigan with the highest-quality legal service around.
A commitment to client satisfaction
Whenever you come to my firm for legal assistance, you will get the advantage of my:
- Decades of experience — Although my firm opened in 2007, I have been practicing law in Michigan for more than 35 years. Over the decades, my thorough knowledge of the law has earned me a number of honors, with the most important being an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Respect for clients — Some attorneys will discount only what their clients are saying because they think that they have heard it all already. That’s just not me. I strive to actually listen to everything my clients say because it could make or break the case.
- Aggressive defense — I will never shrink before a judge, jury or other attorneys while fighting for your rights. I will use every available resource to ensure that your day in court is fair and just.
Areas of practice
From my St. Clair Shores law office, I defend businesses in cases regarding:
- Personal injury — If your business is unfairly being accused of causing a personal injury, I can defend your rights in court.
- Insurance — I can defend your insurance company against litigation of all kinds. Also, I have been designated as a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, which is one of the premier distinctions in the insurance field.
- Civil litigation — Also, I defend companies against a variety of civil litigation matters, such as contract disputes and property damage claims.
Contact an experienced Michigan defense attorney today
To receive a free initial consultation on your case, call the Law Office of Mark D. Willmarth today at (810) 600-4239 or contact my St. Clair Shores office online. I represent businesses throughout all of Southeast Michigan.